The Action regards the support of business plans for the establishment and function of SMEs, which will invest their own resources in the activity they intend to carry out and will create new employment opportunities.
Terms & Conditions of Participation :
An enterprise can apply for the Action if it meets the following conditions:
- In the process of being set up: companies to be set up after 18/12/2023
- Newly Established: enterprises with less than 12 months of continuous operation up to 18/12/2023
- Operating in an eligible SIC based on the Proclamation
- Investments in catering, retail and tourism sectors are not eligible
- Submission of a Land Use Certificate for the place of the investment’s implementation
- Existence of a construction permit or pre-approval of a construction permit or a certificate of construction conditions or at least an application for one of these before the date of submission of the application for funding
- Submission of evidence of rights of use (ownership, usufruct, lease) for a period of at least 6 years and 12 years in case of construction
- Provision of evidence of the possibility of covering at least 55% of the budget by private participation
- Own shareholder/company composition during implementation and up to 3 years after completion of the project
- Ineligible participation of a person/company as a shareholder in more than one Financing Applications
- No substantial change in the physical scope of the project and the activities being funded during project’s implementation and until its final payment
Budget – Scheme & Rate of Aid :
The budget of the Action amounts to 190.000.000,00€ (41.800.000,00€ for Attica – South Aegean and 148.200.000,00€ for the rest Regions) for the whole of the country, while the aid scheme is the
Regulation 2023/2831/18.12.2023 of the European Commission (De Minimis).
The minimum subsidized budget is 30.000,00€ and the maximum is 400.000,00€. The aid rate will be 45% but may be increased in the following cases, by:
- 10% if the investment takes place in a remote or fire-affected or flood-prone area or small islands.
- 5% if the employment target of at least 1 FTE is met in the first year after completion of the project.
Eligible expenditure :
- Expenditure on buildings, grounds, facilities and surroundings
- Expenditure on equipment and means of transport
- Software expenditure
- Expenditure on services
- Expenditure on publicity, promotion and networking
- Technical studies
- Consultancy services
- Indirect costs (7% of eligible direct costs)
The starting date of the eligibility of expenditure is the publication date of the Action’s Proclamation, 18/12/2023, while the implementation schedule is 24 months.
Evaluation criteria :
- Description, clarity, completeness and viability of the investment project
- Experience and relevance of the shareholders’ knowledge – studies in relation to the physical scope of the investment project
- Ensuring Private Participation
- Level of preparation of the investment project regards to the required permits
- Consistency with the National Smart Specialization Strategy 2021-2027
- Realistic implementation timeline
The evaluation method will be comparative and the minimum score for the Investment Plans to be accepted will be 70 points.
Opening date of funding applications: 18/12/2023 at 15:00
Closing date of funding applications: 29/02/2024 at 15:00
For more information you can contact us at 2108020555 or [email protected].