The action“Grant to existing businesses affected by the pandemic in areas affected by major natural disasters” has been launched.
This Action aims to provide liquidity to existing businesses affected by the pandemic in areas affected by major natural disasters and to maintain the continuity of economic activity during and after the outbreak of COVID-19.
Duration of implementation: the amount is allocated to the beneficiary enterprise upon its inclusion in the Action, provided that it maintains its business activity for a period of six (6) months from the funding decision, without requiring verification of its actual operating costs for that period.
Start date of online submission: Friday 13/05/2022 at 12:00
Closing date for online submission: Friday 31/08/2022 at 15:00
Budget of Action
The maximum budget for investment projects is 18.000€
For businesses that started operations before 2019, the amount of eligible funding is defined asthe sum of the amounts in fields 581 (Employee benefits), 585 (Miscellaneous operating expenses) and 587 (Depreciation) of the 2019 E3 tax form . Otherwise, we have the following cases:
- Commencement of professional activity n 2019: This sum Available at The total number of operating days for the year on 365.
- Start of operations in 2020: the sum of these fields from the E3 2020 form Available at The total number of days of operation for the year. on 366.
- Start of operations in 2021: May receive a lump sum of €2,000.
ATTENTION: For the purpose of calculating the grant, no amended tax information (amended E3 return or amended VAT returns) submitted after the publication of this Call for Proposals will be accepted.
Eligible operating costs which are in line with the above fields are the following:
- rents of commercial space,
- energy costs, fixed and mobile business telephone, water supply, heating, etc,
- expenditure on third-party fees (legal, consultancy, accounting, etc.),
- promotion and networking costs (design and printing of advertising brochures, posters, advertisements, participation in professional exhibitions, corporate website/creation and/or upgrade, etc.),
- expenditure on the supply of consumables,
- depreciation of fixed equipment (tangible and intangible),
- the wage costs of the firm’s staff.
Conditions of Participation
Submit one Application for Funding per Taxpayer Identification Number for all the facilities they own
Have started business at the competent tax office by 31.12.2021
They must be active (head office or branch or other establishment) in the following areas affected by natural disasters and in a separate area from their home for which they are applying for aid:
Municipality of Mantoudi – Lini-Agias Anna, (Prefecture of Evia)
Municipality of Istiaiaia – Edipsos (Prefecture of Evia)
Municipal Unit of Arkalochori in the Municipality of Minoa-Pediados (Heraklion Prefecture)
Municipal Community of Damasio, in the Municipality of Tirnavos (Prefecture of Larissa)
Municipal District of Messochori in the Municipality of Elassona (Larissa Prefecture)
- Be subject to the submission of tax form E3- “STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM BUSINESS ACTIVITIES”
- Have, by 31.12.2021, as their main activity code or as the activity code with the highest revenue, an activity code that is not included in the non-eligible activity codes of the Action
- operate legally on the premises for which they are applying for aid
- Show a decrease in their turnover in 2021 of at least 10% compared to the turnover in 2019
- For enterprises that have started operations in 2019, the turnover of the year 2019 is compared with the turnover corresponding to an equal number of days in 2021 (total turnover 2021 divided by 365 x number of days of operation in 2019). The resulting percentage reduction shall be rounded off to the second decimal place
- For businesses that have a financial year from 1 July to 30 June, the turnover for the financial years 1.1.2019 – 31.12.2019 and 1.1.2021 – 31.12.2021 are declared and compared, as derived from the periodic VAT returns for these periods
- Undertakings which have concluded franchise agreements in the capacity of franchisor or franchisee must declare this fact in the application for funding and are checked at the verification stage to determine whether they are linked undertakings in order to determine the aid to be taken into account for the purposes of checking the cumulation of de minimis aid.
For more information on the eligibility of your activity, contact us!