Private actions aiming at the sustainable development of fisheries and aquaculture areas, with proposals/actions that contribute directly or indirectly to the development of the local economy:
- Investments to develop complementary activities of fishermen (fisheries tourism)
- Modernisation/ relocation of productive investments in aquaculture
- Establishment/ modernisation/ expansion of processing and marketing of fishery and aquaculture products
- Support for businesses linked to the secondary and tertiary sector.
Who it is targeted to
- Fishermen or owners of fishing vessels (individuals or legal entities), professionally fishing actively on board of fishing vessel (with a valid commercial fishing licence), operating or about to operate in the intervention area, in accordance with Article 3 of Reg. EU 508/2014 and as defined by national legislation, for investments that contribute to the diversification of activities and the supplementation of their income (small and very small enterprises)
- Non-fishermen (indivituals or legal entities) who are or will be active in the intervention area, for the establishment or modernisation of very small and small enterprises in accordance with Commission of the European Communities Recommendation 2003/361/EC
Submission period from 30/9/2022 to 30/11/2022.
For more information visit this link.
Alternatively, you can contact us at 210 8020555 or [email protected].