The first programme of the new NSRF “Competitiveness 2021-2027” was approved today by the European Commission.
The programme has a public cost of 3.9 billion euros of which 3.1 billion euros derive from Community resources from the ERDF and ESF+ funds.
Key Investment Axes
The Competitiveness 2021-2027 strategy is organised around four main investment axes under the respective Funds:
- Support for research and innovation (ERDF)
- Boosting entrepreneurship and competitiveness (ERDF)
- Improving access to finance for businesses (ERDF)
- Human capital development in the context of growth transformation (ESF+)
Indicative NSRF Actions
Indicative Actions of the Programme are the following:
- Supporting productive investment with a focus on innovation, technological adaptation, digital transformation and the shift to environmentally friendly processes and products
- Developing the production of internationally tradable products and services
- Supporting new/start-up entrepreneurship of high added value
- Supporting the development/adoption of innovations
- Business support services and the creation of an enabling business environment
- Upgrading and qualitative modernisation of the tourism product
- Encourage clusters and/or partnerships between SMEs and/or with larger enterprises
- Development / Upgrading of entrepreneurship support structures / mechanisms
- Environmental infrastructure / green growth
Among the emblematic actions of the programme are:
- Research – Create – Innovate
- Green Fund for Sustainable Development
For more information on the new NSRF, visit this link.
Alternatively, you can contact us at 210 8020555 or [email protected].