The Action encourages investment projects aimed at the utilization and development of modern technologies, modern and innovative methods and means in the production process, the upgrading of the products that are being produced and/or services being provided and of their activities in total, including actions that utilize modern technologies, infrastructures and optimum practices in energy upgrading.
Terms & Conditions of Participation
An enterprise can apply for the Action if it meets the following:
- Under Establishment: start of operations after the submission of the funding application
- Recently established: start of operations from 01/01/2021 onwards
- Participation of each person/enterprise in only one Application concerning companies in the process of being set up
- The company must be registered in the Register of Beneficial Owners
- Provision of evidence of availability of funds of at least 30% of the budget
- The investment project should include expenditure that contributes to Environmental Protection and Energy Saving of at least 30% of the budget
- At least one (1) eligible SIC as defined in the Proclamation
- Shareholder composition must remain the same until completion of the investment
- Legal operation according to the appropriate licensing document
- Ensuring access for people with disabilities to building facilities, services and any electronic environment
- Commitment to increase the Annual Work Units during the implementation of the investment by at least 1 unit compared to the 2023 Annual Work Units and to maintain the additional unit for at least 1 year after completion of the investment
Budget – Scheme & Aid scheme
The budget of the Action amounts to 20.000.000,00€ and the aid scheme is the Reg. (EU) 2831/2023 (OJ L 15.12.2023) (De Minimis).
|Municipality of Megalopolis
|Municipality of Oichalia
|Municipality of Gortynia
|Municipality of Tripoli
The minimum grant budget is 20.000,00€ and the maximum is 100.000,00€.
The aid rate is 70%.
Please note that a 1st Request for Payment of at least 40% of the budget must be submitted within the first 6 months after integration.
Eligible expenditure :
- Buildings and Surroundings
- Buildings, Facilities and Surroundings
- Building Interventions for Environmental Protection, Energy & Water Conservation and Waste Treatment
- Equipment & Transport Expenditure
- Equipment for Environmental Protection and Energy Saving
- Circular Economy Equipment
- Equipment for the installation of photovoltaic plants and storage systems for electricity generation and self-production
- Electric Vehicles
- Production & Mechanical Equipment
- Automation Systems and Special Information Systems
- Digital Office Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Software expenditure
- Website construction, e-shop and mobile applications
- Software and software licenses
- Expenditure on services
- Advisory Support for monitoring the implementation of the investment plan
- Software supply/use services under “Software as a Service”, “Cloud Computing” etc.
- Certification of products according to national, harmonized and optional standards of European countries and/or non-EU countries
- Certification of services & processes according to national, harmonized and other European and international standards
- Expenditure on Promotion
- Participation in Exhibitions
- Technical studies necessarily linked to the costs of the investment plan
- Indirect Costs (7% of the above categories of expenditure)
The starting date for the eligibility of expenditure is the date of publication of the Proclamation, i.e. 18/01/2024 and the implementation timeline is 12 months.
- Available funds in relation to the Investment Plan
- Relevance of the Investment Plan to the National Smart Specialization Strategy 2021-2027
- Experience of the owner or shareholder/partner with the largest shareholding
- Unemployment period of owner or shareholder/partner
- Estimated employment growth
The evaluation method is comparative and the minimum acceptable score is 65 points.
Opening date of applications: 08/02/2024 at 13:00
Closing date of applications: 08/04/2024 at 15:00
For more information you can contact us at 2108020555 or at [email protected].