The Action “Emergency Grant of the Most Affected by the Pandemic Entertainment Businesses, Organization of Events and Exhibitions, Event Catering, Gym and Dance School Services” has been launched.
The purpose of the Action is to provide grants to Small and Very Small Enterprises of the most affected by the pandemic sectors of entertainment and event organisation to support them after the restart of their economic activity, through non-reimbursable support of part of their working capital.
Date of opening of applications: 16/03/2022 12:00 noon
Deadline for applications: 20/05/2022 and time 15:00
Conditions of Participation
- Starting of business until 31/12/2021
- Obligation to submit VAT returns
- Reduction of the Business Cycle at least 50% between 2019 and 2020
- Possession of an Operating Licence
Franchise businesses may also be supported(franchising).
Eligibility of expenditure
- For businesses with a start-up date before 01/01/2020: The eligibility check is based on the ID with the highest revenue as reflected in the E3 for the 2019 fiscal year.
- For businesses with starting operations from 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2021: eligibility check is
based on the main ID of business activity.
Budget & Duration of Implementation
Each undertaking will receive a total non-reimbursable grant in the form of a working capital which may amount up to a maximum of 8 % . on the 2019 Business Cycle and up to 400.000,00€.
The start date for the eligibility of expenditure is 01/01/2022 and the working capital paid must have been expended by 30/09/2022. This will be demonstrated by the periodic VAT return forms for the period 01/01/2022 to 30/09/2022 and in particular by the following codes
- Field 361 : Domestic purchases and expenditure
- Field 363 : Other imports except capital goods (fixed)
- Field 364 : Intra-Community acquisitions of goods
- Field 365 : Intra-Community acquisitions of services
ATTENTION! The amount of working capital mustNOT exceed 70% of the sum of the amounts of the four (4) codes above.
For more information you can contact us at 210 8020555 or email@example.com.