The Action provides funding for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises to support interventions aimed at improving the energy efficiency of the country’s businesses. The interventions included are the energy upgrading of the building infrastructure with interventions in the building shell, upgrading of internal electrical installations, upgrading of cooling/heating systems, upgrading or integration of new materials and equipment to reduce energy losses, upgrading of lighting equipment as well as the installation and certification of energy management systems and automation devices.
The total budget of the Action is estimated up to €200.000.000.
TERMS & CONDITIONS CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Eligible for the Action are all businesses in the sectors of Trade, Services & Tourism.
An enterprise can apply for the Action if it meets the following conditions:
- Be established as a business, with an eligible ID of business activity or the Action until 31/12/2020.
- Have completed at least two (2) 12-month fiscal years prior to the date of online submission of the funding proposal.
- Have the status of an SME (Small-Medium Enterprise).
- Operate legally with the appropriate licensing document.
- Operate exclusively in one of the following forms: Sole proprietorship, sole proprietorship (Ο.Ε.), partnership (Ε.Ε., Α.Ε.), limited liability company (Ε.Π.Ε., Ι.Κ.Ε.), Social Cooperative Enterprise, Cooperative Partnership.
- In case the application includes measures to improve the energy efficiency of the building infrastructure and if provided by the current legislation, it is required to issue an Energy Performance Certificate (PEA) based on the KEnAK issued by an Energy Inspector, registered in the Register of Energy Inspectors.
- Achieve at least the minimum energy target.
- It must not be bankrupt, being wound up or in receivership, not be subject to recovery of State aid and not be a financially problematic enterprise .
- To have ownership or concession of use or lease or legal usufruct on the property for a period of 3 years after the completion of the investment for small and medium enterprises (SME). The six-year period shall be calculated from the date of adoption of the decision to include the proposal.
For each project submitted and funded under the programme, the minimum energy – environmental target is set as follows:
1. reduce emissions of pollutants (CO2) by at least 35%
2. primary energy savings of at least 35%;
3. upgrading the energy class based on the PEA by at least three (3) energy classes in relation to the existing classification (or mandatory class B when it comes to radical renovation) if it is an upgrade of building infrastructure that falls under the provisions of Law 4122/2013.
1. Energy upgrades of building infrastructure:
- Thermal insulation of external walls, floor, roof (including shading systems).
- Replacement of existing frames with new thermal shut-off energy frames (at least double glazing).
- Addition or replacement of local or central mechanical ventilation systems with heat recovery capability.
- Upgrading of heating and cooling systems with new energy efficient ones.
- Addition or replacement of a lighting system with new energy efficient lighting.
- Addition or replacement of equipment and systems for the production of hot water for domestic use.
- Application of High Efficiency Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems.
2. Energy upgrading of the production process:
- The upgrading of thermal energy production and distribution systems used both for space cooling/heating and for the production process (e.g. hot water/steam production equipment and systems, waste heat recovery equipment, etc.).
- Replacing motors and pumps with new energy efficient variable speed motors and pumps.
3. Supporting actions, such as:
- Energy Auditor Services.
- Energy Inspector Services, for the issuance of Energy Performance Certificates (initial and final) for buildings falling within the scope of the KENAK.
- Services of an Energy Consultant, in order to prepare a plan for measuring and verifying the savings achieved from the implemented energy saving measures.
The starting date for the eligibility of expenditure shall be defined for the expenditure to which it relates:
1) in the General Exemption Regulation, the date of electronic submission of the proposal to the Programme.
2) in the De Minimis Regulation, the date of pre-publication of the Programme.
BUDGET FOR WORKS & DURATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
The Programme supports projects with a total budget of:
- For the Trade and Services sectors up to 100.000€,
- For the tourism sector from 50,000 to 500,000. The capacity of the facility should be up to one hundred (100) beds.
The duration of the Action is 18 months from the date of publication of the Decision of Inclusion and the deadline for the eligibility of expenditure of the proposals is 30.06.2025. It should be noted that expenditure of at least 30% of the approved subsidised budget for each project
budget of the investment, must have been carried out and subject to a verification request within the first nine (9) months from the date of the adoption of the decision of inclusion. Otherwise, the grant budget will be reduced by the amount less than 30% of the grant budget.
INTENSITY OF THE AID
|Type of business / Type of expenditure||Energy saving expenditure
(GAC (EU) No. 651/2014 (Article 38))
|Support expenditure (De Minimis)|
Small and Very Small
For more information you can contact us by phone at 2108020555 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.