The Action “ADVANCED DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF SMEs” is one of the three distinct actions of the “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SME” package, which aim to address the lag of Greek businesses in the adoption and integration of modern digital technologies in their productive activity.
The total budget of the Action amounts to 150.000.000€.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
An enterprise may apply for inclusion in the Action when it meets the following conditions:
- Have at least one (1) full fiscal year use before the date of electronic submission of the funding application.
- Be substantially active in one (1) of the eligible IDs of business activities of the Call, before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding. The eligible ID of business activity must exist before the date of submission.
- Have at least five (5) full-time or part-time employees in the calendar year preceding the submission of the application for funding.
- Operate legally with the appropriate operating license.
- Only one Region should be declared as the place/places for the implementation of the activities of the Action.
- Be registered in the Registry of Beneficial Owners before the date of submission of the application for funding.
- In case of an application for funding under the General Exemption Regulation scheme, to ensure private participation in at least 25% of the budget of the investment project.
PROJECT BUDGET & DURATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
Minimum possible budget : 50.000,00€
Maximum possible budget : 650.000,00€*
The duration of the implementation of the Action is fifteen (15) months from the date of publication of the Integration Decision of each project.
* May not exceed three times the highest turnover achieved in one of three fiscal years (or less if the company does not have three) of the year preceding the year of submission of the application for funding, with a maximum amount of € 650,000.
The evaluation of the applications will be immediate (First in First Out) and the investment projects will be examined according to the order they are submitted until the budget of the Action per category of Region is exhausted, taking into account scored criteria.
For the costs supported under Article 14 “Regional Investment Aid” of the General Exemption Regulation (G.E.R.), their intensities are as follows (Regional Aid Map 2022-2027):
Aid intensity (Article 14 G.E.R.)
|Eligible Costs (in accordance with Article 14)||Regions/Regional Units for which the aid is granted under No. 14 of EU Regulation 651/2014||Public Grant (%) up to||Private Participation (%)|
|Medium-sized Enterprises||Small & Very Small Enterprises||Medium-sized Enterprises||Small & Very Small Enterprises|
1. Equipment costs
2. Software costs
|North Aegean, Crete, East Macedonia – Thrace, Central Macedonia, Western Macedonia, Epirus, Thessaly, Ionian Islands, Western Greece, Central Greece, Peloponnese||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|Athens West Sector||25%||35%||75%||65%|
For the expenditure supported under Article 17 “Investment aid to SMEs” of the G.E.R. (for enterprises in the Central, Northern and Southern sectors of Athens only), their intensities are as follows:
|Aid intensity (Article 17 G.E.R.)|
|Public Grant (%) up to|
|Medium-sized Enterprises||Small & Micro Enterprises|
|Up to 10 %||Up to 20 %|
It should be noted that Article 17 covers the eligible costs of undertakings in the Central, Northern and Southern sectors of Athens only.
For the costs supported under Article 18 “Aid for advisory services to SMEs” of the G.E.R., their intensities are as follows:
|Aid intensity (Article 18 of the G.E.R.)|
|Eligible Costs (according to Article 18)||Public grant (%) up to||Private Participation (%)|
|Medium-sized Enterprises||Small & Very Small Enterprises||
|Small & Very Small Enterprises|
|1. Costs for the provision of services||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|Category of expenditure||Expenditure||Spending limits||Related G.E.R. Article|
|1. Software Costs||Development of website, e-shop, mobile applications||Expenditure with M/A 1,2,3,4 can cumulatively range from 0% to 20% of the total budget||G.E.R. 14 or G.E.R. 17 (for businesses in the Central, Northern and Southern Sectors of Athens)|
2. Software Costs
|Supply of office applications and digital security and storage|
|3. Equipment costs||Upgrading internet connection infrastructure|
|4. Equipment costs||Digital office equipment (multifunction devices, interactive whiteboards, audio devices, barcode readers)|
|5. Software Costs||Provision of applications to optimize production, service delivery and administration processes (ERP, CRM, eCommerce, WMS, KPIs, secure online payments)|
|6. Equipment costs||Supply of production automation systems||They can range cumulatively from 0% to 50% of the budget|
|7. Software Costs||Supply of data analytics applications||They can cumulatively range from 0% to 20% of the total budget|
|8. Equipment costs||Supply of cutting edge technological equipment (3D printers and scanners, robotic equipment, virtual/augmented reality systems)||
They can fluctuate
cumulatively from 30% (minimum) to 100% of the budget
|9. Expenses for the Provision of Services||Advisory support for the monitoring of the implementation of the investment project||From 0% to 5% of the investment plan budget and not more than € 15,000.||G.E.R. 18|
|10. Expenses for the Provision of Services||Technical consultant costs for certifications or technical studies related to the installation of digital systems||They can cumulatively range from 0% to 20% of the budget of the investment project|
The starting date for eligibility of expenditure is defined as the date of submission of the application for funding.
For more information you can contact us by phone at 2108020555 or by e-mail at [email protected].